The coastal village of Kippford, with its yacht marina and views over the Urr Estuary, is a great place to unwind and enjoy a truly relaxing break.
The area boasts beautiful beaches and forests and there is also a 5th-century hill fort nearby. It is possible to see the English Lake District from the village and, at low tide, to cross the sands to Rough Island.
Yet, Kippford is only an hour and 15 minutes' drive from the M6 motorway at Carlisle.
Kendoon self-catering holiday accommodation is situated in the heart of this pretty coastal village, with coastal and forest walks close by.
Contact us today on 01556 620001 or 07939 071473 for more details or to book your stay. If you prefer, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or view current availability on our Prices and Terms page.
Distances and drive times to Kippford from:
- Ayr: 60 miles / 1 hour 30 minutes
- Blackpool: 151 miles / 2 hours 43 minutes
- Carlisle: 56 miles / 1 hour 18 minutes
- Dumfries: 18 miles / 30 minutes
- Edinburgh: 91 miles / 2 hours 25 minutes
- Glasgow: 95 miles / 1 hour 55 minutes
- Lancaster: 120 miles / 2 hours 13 minutes
- Leeds: 177 miles / 3 hours 27 minutes
- Manchester: 173 miles / 3 hours
- Newcastle upon Tyne: 108 miles / 2 hours 18 minutes
- Stranraer: 64 miles / 1 hour 24 minutes
- Whitehaven: 91 miles / 2 hours
- York: 167 miles / 3 hours 17 minutes